Brunch?! But I don't cook!
Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be the next Nigella to get your Brunch on this year! We have seen Brunches of all shapes, sizes and levels of cooking skill, and they have one thing in common- everyone having a good time. The fact that you are stepping up to the plate (see what we did there?!) and hosting a Brunch to defEAT Duchenne is a winner in anyone's book and we can't thank you enough if you've already taken it on. So fear not if you're more Gordon Bennett than Gordeon Ramsay in the kitchen, because we've compiled a list of our top 10 hassle-free Brunch bites. Check it out!
Top 10 Brunch Bites
1. Croissants with a selection of jams
2. Toasted muffins with cream cheese and salmon
3. Fried egg brunch bagel
4. Beans on toast- top with an egg or avocado if you're feeling fancy!
5. Fruit smoothies using whatever fruit you have handy
6. Cereals and muesli topped with blueberries or bananas
7. Cheese and Marmite crumpets
8. Bacon sandwiches with brown sauce – a classic!
9. Pain au raisin, chocolate twirls and other pastries
10. Yoghurt and fresh strawberries
Inspired? There is still time to register your event, be it lavish or little. Come on, what are you waiting for?!
COPYRIGHT HARRISON’S FUND
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | REGISTERED UK CHARITY NO. 1146662
SITE BY MZURI DESIGN